Monday, November 10, 2014

7 possible excuses for why I forgot to blog last Saturday night....

1.) Being at work for about 80 hours? 

2.)  Going to the visitation of a friend's grandpa, and reflecting on the day when I was standing in the casket line myself?

3.)  Losing my grip on my dieting plans and poisoning myself with an untoward mass of carbs? (See #1.)

4.)  Decompressing at my aunt and uncle's house until late Saturday night? 

5.)  Realizing that I have no food to take to the meal on Sunday and running to Meijer for a layered almond cake?  

6.)  Eating most of the cake myself because there was too much food at the meal and it didn't get eaten?  (See #3.) 

7.)  Kicking myself because I've just missed two birthdays and my house payment and it's almost Christmas and I have 15 pounds I'm not losing? (See #1.) 

There's always an excuse available for anything.  I now lift my mug of cooling coffee to say, I hope your week was better than mine, and here's to a better week! 

Til next Saturday night...







No comments:

Post a Comment