Saturday, October 25, 2014

7 things neighbor Mary would say if you were discouraged...

Did I tell you about my neighbor Mary who knows everything?  

This is what I heard from her this afternoon when I collapsed on her couch, propping my feet ungracefully on her coffee table, and letting my head fall back against a pillow. 

I was debriefing with her...

....You can put your own name in place of mine!

1.)  There's one word God doesn't want us to say to him Katrina: can't. 

2.) God knows your story; he knows your situation!  

3.) God is for us.  The enemy wants us to think that God is against us, but He for us, Katrina!

4.) There's a lot of people in this world who would want to trade places with us. There are people in this world who have been in bed for 30 years.  Thirty years, Katrina!  

5.)  I'm going to walk the long road home, trusting God.   We got to face some tears in this life.

6.) Don't pray for a blessing on someone who needs God; pray that God chases them. 

7.) God gives us power; he gives us power, Katrina! 

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say she is a wise woman!!

    ReplyDelete